Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Here's what sweet things I've been baking up in the kitchen for Valentine's Day!

I partnered with Penny Martin of Weston Farm Vineyard and Winery to make these delicious baskets!They were a big hit! Thanks to everyone who ordered one, I hope you and your sweethearts enjoyed them!

Everyday I came to deliver cupcakes I was greeted by Suzie  (this is an older picture, but she is on the left). Such a sweet pup!
So at the end of everything, after bringing in all of those cupcakes she wasn't allowed to have, I knew I had to make her a special treat! A "pupcake"! Peanut butter dog treat flavored cupcakes-yum!

I was also busy making cupcakes for a bridal shower and cake pops for my neighbor, who has been so kind as to design my website for me! (p.s. check out my new website, It's super cute! www.takesthecakeva.com)






Strawberries and Champagne Cupcakes: Luscious strawberry cake, with strawberry fruit filling and topped with pink champagne icing!
Chocolate Raspberry Cupcakes: Decadent chocolate cake, with raspberry fruit filling and covered in chocolate ganache!

Hope everyone has a sweet day! Full of love and cake! xoxo

1 comment: